UA-128298582-1

Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 7, Part B Post







My three Facebook posts for Codex Alexandria address different topics that may be of interest to prospective customers and students. Since I knew that many students would probably be interested in working ahead on learning foreign languages at home, I thought it would wise for Codex Alexandria to put out a notice on Facebook that the company is working on developing software for teaching in-demand foreign languages that are frequently taught in English-speaking countries such as the United States. In the 21st century workplace, it has become especially important for people know at least one other language, especially if it is a language is commonly used in the business world. Although native English speakers already have the advantage of speaking the current lingua franca of the business world, Codex Alexandria is also trying to reach out English-speaking students who could also benefit from learning a different language than their native tongue.

In another post, I tried to have my hypothetical company reach out to students who enjoy playing video games and online computer games. I wanted to let know that it was possible for them to enjoy playing computer or video games while still learning (about topics such as history), and if they did this, they would not have feel guilty about spending time away from their schoolwork because they would still be learning something new.

In one of my posts, I also attempted to catch the attention of parents who might be interested in buying Codex Alexandria educational software for their children. I did this offering them a deal of 50% off of all Codex Alexandria products within a certain time span. Since people seem to generally be more likely to buy products that are on sale, especially if they can return them for refunds if they are not up to their satisfaction, I thought that such a post would be a welcome change from the two other posts that I wrote, which were directed more at young students rather than parents or guardians that would be more likely to actually buy this educational software.

No comments:

Post a Comment