UA-128298582-1

Monday, October 8, 2018

Week 7, Part A Blog Post


On Facebook, I liked Chegg, Rosetta Stone, The College Board, Blackboard Inc., Kaplan Test Prep, McGraw-Hill Education, and the Princeton Review-High School. These are all companies that prepare test prep materials for high students, or have created online digital platforms that serve college students/college-bound students. I think that these type of companies would not mind referring their customers to Codex Alexandria, which could offer them additional digital study materials that might help improve their grades, SAT/ACT scores, and chances of entering the universities that they desire to attend . I also choose Rosetta Stone, the language immersion software company, because I have used Rosetta Stone and know that it is a great tool for learning a foreign language, especially when students are trying to pass the foreign language requirements that most high schools and colleges in the United States and elsewhere require for their students to graduate. I believe that these companies could easily enjoy a mutually beneficial relationship with Codex Alexandria because students who use Codex Alexandria software would probably enjoy exploring what other educational prep materials that these other companies have to offer.

I believe that I might use the “like” feature to grow my business by also leaving a few positive comments about the quality of the services and products of the companies that I “liked.” Since those companies already have hundreds of thousands (and even millions) of Facebook users who like their pages, some of those Facebook users would naturally see some of my favorable reviews, and, out of curiosity about why I think these educational companies are so great, click on the Codex Alexandria page in order to explore it. In addition, I could also follow all of these companies so that even more people who come to these companies’ pages would see that I followed them, and in return they would perhaps click on my page and decide to follow my Codex Alexandria page if they liked what they saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment